Avène XeraCalm A.D Balm
Avène XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Balm 6.76 fl oz
SKIN TYPE: FOR DRY
Allure's 2014 Breakthrough Award winner is an ultra-rich lipid-replenishing balm that directly targets itching, redness and irritation for skin prone to atopic dermatitis and eczema. Formulated without any preservatives, parabens or fragrances, its patented delivery system keeps the balm completely sterile and safe for its entire use. Suitable for infants, children and adults.
The average time for itching to disappear is 5 days 1
50% reduction of skin dryness in early as 7 days 1
+60% improvement in quality of sleep in 7 days 1
89% reported excellent compliance and tolerance 1
Allure 2014 Breakthrough National Eczema Association
- Ultra-rich, velvety, non-greasy texture seals in moisture
- Restores the skin barrier
- Physiological pH allows for gentle moisturizing
- 100% sterile formula
- Ideal follow-up to corticosteroids
- Suitable for infants, children and adults
- Patented I-Modulia® is a powerful complex derived from Avène Thermal Spring Water that calms itching sensations and irritation while helping to support the skin's defense system
- Cer-Omega, derived from evening primrose and rich in omega-6 and ceramides, provides exceptional hydration and helps restore the skin's epidermal barrier
- Avène Thermal Spring Water ensures tolerance and provides soothing, softening and calming properties
1 Results from post-marketing study on 1,711 patients with itching caused by skin dryness. 75% of the patients used XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Cream or Balm alone, 1 to 2 times a day for 7 days. Other 25% included topical and/or systemic treatment.
AVÈNE THERMAL SPRING WATER, MINERAL OIL, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PEG-12, OENOTHERA BIENNIS OIL. GLYCERYL STEARATE, MYERTH-3 MYRISTATE PEG-100 STEARATE, POLYACRYLATE-13, AQUAPHILUS DOLOMIAE EXTRACT, ARGININE, CITRIC ACID, EVENING PRIMROSE OIL/ PALM OIL AMINOPROPANEDIOL ESTERS, GLYCINE, POLYISOBUTENE, POLYSORBATE 20, SODIUM ACETATE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, WATER.
- Very to severe dry skin prone to itching
- Very to severe dry skin prone to atopic dermatitis
HOW TO USE
After cleansing with XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Cleansing Oil, apply 1-2 times daily to very dry areas of the face and/or body.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review